OXINE® AH is a broad-spectrum, stabilized chlorine dioxide disinfectant with proven efficacy against bacterial, viral and fungal pathogens.
- Hard surface disinfection
- Animal confinement areas disinfection
- Terminal sanitizing rinse for clean-in-place (CIP) systems
- Farm equipment disinfection
- Disinfection of animal drinking water supply
- 2% stabilized chlorine dioxide disinfectant solution (EPA Reg. no. 9804-1)
- Easy handling for small- to large-scale applications
- Broad-spectrum disinfectant controlling bacterial, viral, and fungal pathogens
- Fast acting, preventing pathogen resistance from developing
- Effective over a broad range of pH (3 to 10)
- Minimal neutralization from organic load
- Low corrosion potential
- OMRI Listed® for organic use
OXINE AH APPLICATION:
OXINE AH is easy to handle and can be activated manually for small-scale applications. Alternatively, OXINE AH can be offered with field-proven, automated application systems designed by an expert team of in-house engineers. Bio-Cide International developed a complete portfolio of best-in-class equipment that can be installed to meet all your disinfection needs.
Bio-Cide International Inc., A Kemin Company, is a pioneer and leader of sanitation and disinfection solutions across different markets. Using over 50 years of research and development, products like OXINE AH were created to meet the ever-growing needs of the agriculture industry.