The Enzyme Technology Group at Kemin provides ethanol yield solutions based on extensive industry knowledge and testing. ZyloZyme™ P, a phytase, and ZyloPro™, a protease, are enzymes designed to improve yeast nutrition, resulting in increased profitability.
Kemin provides tailored customer lab services and technical expertise to help you maximize the value of your ingredients. By helping you identify the most efficient application rate, we can ensure you’re getting the maximum value from your enzymes.
Read more on our enzyme products below.
ZyloZyme P is a phytase that provides phosphates and other nutrients for improved yeast nutrition. Benefits include:
• 3-year stability for long shelf life
• Concentrated for less storage space
• Dry powder in water-soluble packaging for easy handling and accurate dosing
• No refrigeration required
ZyloPro is a fungal acid protease that provides free amino acids (FAN) and reduces urea use by acting as a nutrient source for yeast. Benefits include:
• Improved yeast performance
• Increased corn oil production
• One of the most concentrated proteases commercially available
• Non-GMO and Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS)
• Available in totes for ease of handling and storage