Broad-Spectrum Toxin Binders
What is TOXFIN™?
A unique non-digestible broad-spectrum toxin binder containing “active adsorbents” which effectively binds most prevalent and potent mycotoxins, including Aflatoxins, Ochratoxins, Fumonisin B1, Citrinin, T-2 toxin & Zearalenone.
- Next-generation mycotoxin binder, developed with a novel in vitro model
- Optimized adsorption and reduced desorption
- Not a standard clay, but activated clays
- Clays are activated by physical and chemical methods
- Dipolar clays for both basic and acidic mycotoxins
How does TOXFIN™ work for you?
Broad-Spectrum Mycotoxin Adsorbent
TOXFIN™ is a carefully selected blend of unique activated adsorbents that bind the relevant mycotoxins along the gastrointestinal tract, thereby reducing mycotoxin bio-availability and promoting their excretion from the animal’s body. Since no single adsorbent is effective against all relevant mycotoxins, a combination of activated binding agents can meet the essential requirements for a broad-spectrum mycotoxin binder.
Adsorption Efficacy of Different Batches of TOXFIN™