- A proprietary blend of propionic, acetic, benzoic and sorbic acids in conjunction with an antioxidant to inhibit yeast and mold growth.
- Buffered for improved equipment and employee safety.
- Custom designed application system for treatment at the ethanol plant.
- Extends the shelf life of high moisture co-products.
- Ethanol plants can develop their local beef and dairy markets by marketing their co-products regionally.
- Allows small to mid-sized beef and dairy producers near an ethanol plant to utilize larger shipments of the stabilized co-product.
- Early treatment at the ethanol plant ensures the freshest co-product.
Propionic acid, acetic acid, water, sodium hydroxide solution, ammonium hydroxide, benzoic acid, sorbic acid, methylparaben and propylparaben.