- Contains a blend of organic acids effective on a wide variety of mold strains.
- Buffered for worker safety and to reduce baler corrosion.
- Liquid formulation allows for more complete distribution and improved penetration into the hay.
- Helps reduce leaf shattering and field losses by enabling baling of hay at higher moisture.
- Hay baled at higher moisture levels retains more dry matter per acre.
- Moist hay has greater digestibility and less nutrient loss.
- Helps retain the natural color of the hay and improves palatability.
Propionic acid (53% minimum), water, ammonium hydroxide, isopropyl alcohol, mono- and diglycerides, benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), propyl gallate, sorbic acid, FD&C yellow no. 5 dye, FD&C blue no. 1 dye, methylparaben and propylparaben.