- Enables the formation of smaller and more stable micelles that can readily move in the aqueous environment of the intestinal lumen.
- Contains lecithins enriched in lysophospholipids.
- Available in dry, heat-stable form suitable for pelleting.
- Enhances fatty acid absorption.
- Small, stable micelles allow better nutrient absorption by the animal.
- May be used to replace fat and reduce cost of the diet.
- May utilize with alternative feed ingredients to maintain nutrient levels.
Corn cob fractions, soybean lecithin and silicon dioxide.