- Unlike liquid formic acid, FORMYL is easier to handle and is stable in feed to deliver in-animal gut acidification.
- Formic acid is widely recognized as an effective feed acidifier and antimicrobial agent used to combat pathogens by damaging their cell membranes.
- FORMYL provides a new feed acidifier tool for swine and poultry production programs.
- Formic acid helps reduce GI tract pH while reducing bacterial contamination.
- Reduced diarrhea will improve production performances.
- Encapsulation prevents losses from gastric passage.
Calcium formate, citric acid, hydrogenated vegetable oil and sorbitol.