- Mixes quickly and completely with water to provide a consistent, reliable concentration throughout the drinking water system.
- A blend of organic acids proven to provide superior control of water-borne microbial pathogens.
- Buffered to a pH of 4.7 – 5.7, which when used at the recommended level in drinking water, will maintain pH in the range necessary to optimize the effectiveness of chlorine.
- Provides proven activity against a broad spectrum of pathogenic bacteria apart from chlorine.
- Fits into pre-harvest pathogen reduction strategies, reducing potential for cross-contamination in the processing plant.
- Proven to reduce plant condemnations, promote food safety and increase profitability.
- Works well with chlorine in livestock drinking water systems to provide superior bacterial control.
- Maintains clean water lines, preventing biofilm accumulation.