- A cost-effective means of providing the benefits of feed acidification to swine diets.
- A flowable, dry product, easy to handle and simple to add to feed.
- Contains lactic acid, which helps reduce gastric pH and delay the multiplication of certain bacterial strains such as E. coli.
- Benefits the young animal’s gastric acidification system, improving the barrier of microbial passage to the intestinal tract.
- Improves activity of gastric enzymes post-weaning, enhancing digestion.
- Helps reduce urine pH.
Fine grind corn cob meal, phosphoric acid, fumaric acid, silicon dioxide, lactic acid, citric acid and ethyl lactate.