- A blend of several organic acids effective on a wide variety of mold strains.
- Buffered for improved equipment and employee safety.
- Works to control mold growth in a wide variety of ensiled crops including baleage, haylage, corn silage and high moisture corn.
- Provides an alternative during difficult harvest conditions to establish a better environment for beneficial bacteria to grow.
- Promotes more uniform fermentation to help maintain nutrient value by reducing heating and dry matter losses.
- Can be used on a wide variety of forage crops and on high moisture corn.
- Delivers production efficiency by maintaining nutrient values of ensiled forages.
Water, propionic acid (34% minimum), ammonium hydroxide, sodium tripolyphosphate, butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), benzoic acid, FD&C yellow #5 dye, lactic acid and sorbic acid.