Events & Trade Shows - Meet Kemin Crop Technologies!
Trade shows, conferences, and meetings are important and beneficial for Kemin Crop Technologies. We exhibit at trade shows not only to stay top of mind with growers and to help advance the commercial horticulture industry but also to gain knowledge and insights on the latest industry trends and challenges. Establishing a presence at multiple events and trade shows gives us the opportunity to meet new customers and reach out to our networks and partners.
Check out the list of upcoming trade shows, meetings and conferences we'll be at next!
UPCOMING EVENTS WE ARE EXHIBITING
December 12 - 13, 2018
Organic Grower Summit - Monterey Conference Center in Monterey, CA
We'll be at booth #506
Learn more about Organic Grower Summit here.
January 23 - 25, 2019
63RD AMERICAN HOP CONVENTION - Portola Hotel, Monterey, CA
We are Bronze Sponsor with a tabletop, come meet us!
Learn more about the 2019 American Hop Convention here.
- NW Hort Expo - Yakima, WA
- Biocontrols USA East Conference and Expo - Rochester, NY
- September 27, North Carolina Arboretum IMP Symposium - Ashville, NC
- September 17-19 -Plug & Cutting - Charlotte, NC (CANCELLED)
- July 14-17, Cultivate'18 - Columbus, OH
- June 27 - 28, 2018 Biopesticides North America 2018 Conference - Vancouver, Canada
- April 17-18 Florida Strawberry Grower Association Agritech - Plant City, FL
- March 7 - 9, 2018 BIOCONTROLS USA WEST - San Diego, CA
- December 1 - 4, 2017 Greenhouse Grower’s GROW Summit
- October 24 - 27, 2017 GREENHOUSE CONNECT - Silver Baron Lodge, Park City, UT
- October 12 - 13, 2017 BIOCONTROLS USA EAST 2017 - Hyatt Regency, Orlando, FL
- July 15 - 18, 2017 CULTIVATE'17, Columbus, OH
- July 10 - 13, 2017 AERGC Annual Meeting - Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- March 2 - 3, 2017 BIOCONTROLS USA WEST CONFERENCE AND EXPO - Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, NV.