These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The information on this webpage is a business-to-business information and not intended for the final consumer. Certain statements may not be applicable in all geographical regions. Product labeling and associated claims differ based upon government requirements and country or region specific information should also be considered when labeling or advertising to final consumers.
This web page and its associated brochures and other documents do not constitute or provide scientific or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and are distributed without warranty of any kind, either expressly or implied. This web page, its title or contents and associated brochures and other documents do not in any way make recommendations for health or marketing claims by the reader. Country and region specific regulations should be considered in this regard. Each claim or statement about the effectiveness of Kemin products and/or each claim or statement comparing the effectiveness of Kemin products to the effectiveness of other products is expressly limited to the United States, unless otherwise disclosed on the Kemin websites.
OPTISHARP® Natural is a Registered Trademark of DSM Nutritional Products Ltd.
- KHTL-017-083 (TL-10-00183) Human Clinical Trials with FloraGLO Lutein
- Evans et al., (2019) Effect of a Euglena gracilis Fermentate on Immune Function in Healthy, Active Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Nutrients, 11(12):2926.
- KHTL-017-052 Slendesta Potato Protein Extract for the Promtion of Weight Loss in Adults a Meta-Analysis of Clinical Studies
- Falcone et al, (2019). The attention-enhancing effects of spearmint extract supplementation in healthy men and women: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel trial. Nutr Res, 64, 24-38.
- Falcone, et al., (2018). Efficacy of a nootropic spearmint extract on reactive agility: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel trial. J Int Soc Sports Nutr, 15(1), 58.
- Herrlinger, et al., (2018). Spearmint Extract Improves Working Memory in Men and Women with Age-Associated Memory Impairment. J Altern Complement Med, 24(1), 37-47.
- Tubbs et al., (2021) Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of a Polyphenol Botanical Blend on Sleep and Daytime Functioning. Int J Environ Res Public Health, 18(6):3044.