As a company that thinks globally and acts locally, Kemin has both global and regional boards of advisors and leadership teams. From these boards and teams, our leadership is able to provide both global and regional strategic direction and insight to support the long-term growth of Kemin.
Kemin is comprised of 14 independently operated business units worldwide, each with its own president, leadership team, industry focus and regional customer segment. This structure helps each business unit act locally, strengthen its expertise in the industry and provide specialized solutions that truly meet its customers’ needs.
While each business unit operates independently, many of Kemin’s insights, best practices and breakthroughs can be shared and applied across the company. This allows us to continually evolve, improve and strive toward our shared vision of improving the quality of life.
· R.W. Nelson | Chairman of the Board
· Mary Nelson | Corporate Vice President
· Dr. Chris Nelson | President and CEO
· Elizabeth “Libby” Nelson | Vice President and General Counsel
· Tammi Guldenpfennig | Chief Financial Officer
· Alex Castillo | Vice President, Worldwide Human Resources
· Riaan Van Dyk | Vice President, Worldwide Marketing and Strategy
· Giuseppe Abrate | Worldwide Group President, Food and Human
· G.S. Ramesh | Worldwide Group President, Animal Nutrition and Health
· Dr. Zhilin Gan | President, Animal Nutrition and Health , China
· Johan Opperman | President, Animal Nutrition and Health, Sub-Saharan Africa
· José Piccolotto | President, Animal Nutrition and Health, South America
· Daryl Schraad | President, Animal Nutrition and Health, North America
· R. Sureshkumar | President, Animal Nutrition and Health, India
· Dr. Hai Meng Tan | President, Animal Nutrition and Health, Asia
· Dr. Stefaan Van Dyck | President, Animal Nutrition and Health, EMENA
· David Raveyre | President, Pet Food and Rendering Technologies
· Valter Dompe | President, Food Technologies, EMEA
· Marc Scantlin | President, Food Technologies, North America and Latin America
· Fintan Sit | President, Food Technologies, Asia
· Anita Norian | President, Human Nutrition and Health
· Marsha Bro | Executive General Manager, Crop Technologies
Across all regions, departments and job functions, Kemin is committed to a company culture of servant leadership.
Kemin leadership demonstrates and teaches all employees the key principles of servant leadership: respect, appreciation, competence, empowerment, modeling pioneering, service, trust and vision. These values are the essence of our culture at Kemin. They define how we treat our colleagues, our customers, our business partners, our communities and our suppliers. The values of servant leadership remain constant in our ever-changing business, shaping our culture and guiding our success.