Aquastem™ V for Farms
Aquastem™ V is a unique combination of algal source β-1,3- glucan and Vitamin C for improved immune status and increased disease resistance of aquatic species.
- Algae β-1,3-glucan facilitates the formation of glucan–BGBP complex, which triggers an immune response to enhance the species' immunity levels. β-glucan is present in the cell walls of potentially pathogenic organisms (bacteria, yeast). When exposed to β-glucan either in the gut (orally), by skin contact, or in the bloodstream (injection), animals are known to develop an immune response.
- Vitamin C plays a vital role in the oxidative immune system. It functions as an antioxidant and synergize with non-specific immunity. Vitamin C also functions as a stress suppressor by reducing secretion of corticosteroid hormone. Furthermore, it is involved in collagen synthesis which makes skin and scales of aquatic animals stronger and speeds wound healing. These synergistic effects improve animal health and increase tolerance to stress factors.
Made from Algae, Aquastem™ V Utilizes Natural Ingredients to Promote Sustainability in the Ecosystem.
- Aquastem™ V is an enhanced source of algae-based immunostimulants for aquaculture.
- It contains β-1,3-glucan, which activates the immune system of aquatic species to develop high levels of immunity and disease resistance
- It is also highly bioavailable, working its way into the shrimps and effectively improving their overall health and disease resistance
- Aquastem™ V is rich in coated Vitamin C, which is useful as a supplement for shrimps and fishes to fight against disease outbreaks
- The algal β-glucan and minerals present in Aquastem™ V play a critical role in enhancing immunity, keeping the aquatic animal healthy and reducing risk of disease outbreak
- Enhances survival rate of fish and shrimp
- Improves growth and feed conversion which leads to enhanced overall pond productivity
Instructions for Use
- Recommended dosage: 5-10 g/kg of feed
(For shrimp, recommended for pulse feeding – once in three days with two meals)
- Spray or mix with feed then coated with suitable feed binder
Through innovation, Kemin Aquascience™ is moving the aquaculture value chain from linear to circular. We design our products with proprietary formulations that promote holistic wellness and growth of fishes and shrimps and help aquaculture farms achieve a more significant ROI through improved yield and healthier species. Aquastem™ contains β-glucan derived from dried algae, making it one of the most safe and reliable immunostimulant products. What's more, we focus on developing core molecule that reiterate our commitment to sustainability. Feed millers use Aquastem™ to improve the overall feed quality,
For more information, consult your local Kemin AquaScience™ technical expert or submit your query below, and one of our specialists will get back to you as soon as possible.