Profitable aquaculture production requires maximum nutritional efficiency from the feed. However, the use of plant-based ingredients brings high level of anti-nutritional factors (ANF) and non-starch polysaccharides, which results in poor digestibility and nutrients utilization.
Acting as accelerant in biochemical reactions, enzymes are effective to improve digestion and utilization of protein, energy and minerals. Zyvanta™ contains a range of enzyme grades to meet the nutrient absorption challenge for aquafeed.
Zyvanta™ Aqua 100 DR – Multi – Enzymes for Fish Feed
Zyvanta™ Aqua 100 DR, provided in dry form, is a unique combination of enzymes including xylanase, cellulase, phytase, amylase and protease specifically designed for fish feed to improve nutrients utilization growth and performance. Features
- The first multi-enzyme formulation for fish feed
- Substrate specific enzyme combination for fish feed
- Superior matrix value for both energy and protein
- Improves digestibility and nutrient utilization
- Better growth, FCR, and PER in fish
- Improves mineral disposition
- Improves phytoplankton, zooplankton digestibility
- Improve pigmentation in fish
Instruction for Use
- For fish feed: 1 kg/ton of feed
Zyvanta™ Aqua 100 LQ
Zyvanta™ Aqua 100 LQ, provided in liquid form, is a unique combination of enzymes including xylanase, cellulase, and phytase specifically designed for aquafeed to improve nutrients utilization improving growth and performance.
- Contains fungal and bacterial enzymes, ensuring a broad functionality at the different pH conditions of the gastrointestinal tract of fishes
- A multi-enzyme ingredient that improves the digestibility of fish feed
- Enhance the energy efficiency of feeds
- Enhances growth performance of aquatic animals
- Reduces FCR
- Increases phosphorus absorption and thereby enhancing water quality
- Promotes pigment accumulation in aquatic animals
Instruction for Use
- For fish feed: 500 g/ton of feed
- Apply using the Kemin Application Solution to ensure accurate dosing and uniform distribution. For more information on applying this product, please contact Kemin's Application Solutions (KAS) team.
Zyvanta™ Aqua 100 LQ Technical Download
To learn more about Zyvanta™ Aqua 100 LQ register to download the product sheet
Zyvanta™ PRT 100 LQ
Zyvanta™ PRT 100 LQ is a liquid protease enzyme specifically designed for fish feed to improve protein and amino acids utilization, thereby improving growth and performance.
- Zyvanta™ PRT 100 LQ is a blend of proteases designed for aquafeed
- Use in all types of fish feed for all stages of growth
- Reduce nitrogen excretion and thereby improving water quality
- Improves digestion of various protein sources, including soybean meal, cottonseed meal, rapeseed meal, etc.
- Improves growth performance like body weight and feed conversion ratio (FCR) gain
- Maintains growth performance and provide efficiency in a low protein diet
- Saves production cost
- Helps in using a wide variety of protein sources for feed preparation
Instruction for Use
- For fish feed: 500-1000 g/ton of feed
- Apply using the Kemin Application Solutions to ensure accurate dosing and uniform distribution. For more information on applying this product, please contact Kemin's Application Solution (KAS) team.
Zyvanta™ PRT 100 LQ Technical Download
To learn more about Zyvanta™ PRT 100 LQ register to download the product sheet
Kemin is a market leader with an established safety record and the regulatory approvals necessary to provide quality products to aqua feed and feed ingredient customers. Our rigorous quality control and regulatory approach demonstrate our commitment to safety, sustainability, and science. We've been developing solutions for the animal production industry since 1961, and we're ready to turn our focus on research and innovation in the aquaculture industry, providing dedicated resources to help our customers better manage their challenges and achieve profitable production:
- Technical Service Team: A dedicated team of aquaculture experts to discuss with you how to successfully implement our products most effectively. This team of experts serves as liaisons between our laboratories and sales teams worldwide, providing ongoing support and information on key topics like market trends, product efficacy, shelf-life, inclusion rates, product recommendations, and protocol development.
- Customer Laboratory Services (CLS): A dedicated team of scientists working on your side helps you identify problem areas and confirm product efficacy throughout all phases of the purchasing and product usage process. Our dedicated analytical laboratory team can test potentially harmful agents like mold and share valuable knowledge to enable customers to improve quality and overall performance.
- Kemin Application Solutions (KAS): Comprised of trusted, reliable engineers, the PAD department has years of industry experience to help you achieve the precise application of liquid ingredients. Our PAD engineers are dedicated to designing application systems and overseeing system fabrication, installation, training, and maintenance. We'll assist you in applying these products to your specific system for the highest success rate.
For more information about our products, consult a Kemin Aquascience™ technical expert.