North America Lysofix Benefits Skin Care
Lysophospholipid, Practical Solution to All Formulations
Lysofix is a label-friendly lysophospholipid with an extremely versatile profile, making formulas and skin look and feel beautiful. The uniqueness of its molecular structure makes a significant difference in the way Lysofix works in an emulsion. You can expect sensational look and feel, a luxurious and non-greasy after-feel, or silky textures with an elegant and shiny finish to your formulations.
Moreover, Lysofix can “FIX” all types of high oil load formulas to feel light, help color and sunscreen pigments spread easily on the skin, and stabilize emulsion without a thickening effect.
Lysofix helps effectively enhance the delivery of active into the skin in a very gently way.
Last but not least, Lysofix is easy-to-use and can be incorporated into the formula in hot or cold processes, reducing energy use and time during the manufacturing process.
Lysofix Liquid: Glycerin (and) Glycine soja (Soybean) Seed Extract
Lysofix Dry: Glycine soja (Soybean) Seed Extract
- Soybean source
- Vegetable glycerin source
Multiple Skin Benefits
- High Delivery Technology of actives (eg: CoQ10, caffeine, β-arbutin and niacinamide)
- Immediate hydration
- Healthy skin: enhances collagen and elastin production
- Integrity of skin barrier function
Sensory Appeal and Formula Enhancement
- Emulsifier / co-emulsifier : observed HLB 14.9 (Ethoxylate-free)
- Pigment dispersion and wetting capabilities within aqueous or anhydrous formulations
- Extremely mild and non-irritating cleansing agent
- Globally accepted
- China approved
- Ecocert® and Cosmos® approved