Help Your Patients SEE Lutein's Benefits
Now it's easy to talk about ocular nutrition
A FREE, simple, patient brochure is available while supplies last.
The brochure explains the benefits of getting 10 mg of lutein and 2 mg of zeaxanthin daily through diet and/or nutritional supplements containing FloraGLO® Lutein, the scientifically proven lutein ingredient brand that you and your patients can trust.
The brochure covers:
- The role of lutein and zeaxanthin in eye protection and performance
- MPOD testing, why it's important to know your number
- How overexposure to blue light from digital devices may impact eye health
- Food sources of lutein and zeaxanthin
- Recommendations on daily intake of lutein and zeaxanthin through food or supplements
Why FloraGLO® Lutein?
- The most studied: Proven in over 80 human clinical trials14
- #1 eye doctor recommended brand15
- Chosen by the National Eye Institute (NEI), National Institutes of Health (NIH) as the lutein included in the landmark AREDS2 study2
- Supported by a patent showing how lutein filters blue light to help protect eyes that may be most vulnerable to damaged
- Clinically proven safe for infant nutritionc
Complete the form to submit your order:
References available upon request.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administartion. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Certain statements may not be applicable in all geographical regions. Product labeling and associated claims may differ based upon government requirements.
® Kemin Industries, Inc. and its group of companies 2017. All rights reserved. ® TM Trademarks of Kemin Industries, Inc.