Events & Trade Shows
Events & Trade Shows - Meet Kemin Crop Technologies!
Trade shows, conferences, and meetings are important and beneficial for Kemin Crop Technologies. We exhibit at trade shows not only to stay top of mind with growers and to help advance the commercial horticulture industry but also to gain knowledge and insights on the latest industry trends and challenges. Establishing a presence at multiple events and trade shows gives us the opportunity to meet new customers and reach out to our networks and partners.
Check out the list of upcoming trade shows, meetings and conferences we'll be at next!
UPCOMING EVENTS WE ARE EXHIBITING
♦ June 27 - 28, 2018
Biopesticides North America 2018 Conference - Vancouver, Canada
Vince Livengood will talk on Thursday 28th at 12:20pm about "Administering biological control products as a preventative measure rather than a curative one"
Learn more about Biopesticides North America here.
♦ July 14 - 17, 2018
CULTIVATE'18 - Greater Columbus Convention Center, Columbus, OH
We'll be at booth #2609 and NewProduct Zone NP9a
Learn more about Cultivate'18 here.
♦ September 17 - 19, 2018
Plug&Cutting Conference - Sheraton Charlotte Hotel Charlotte, NC
We'll be at booth #33.
Learn more about Plug&Cutting here.
♦ October 11-12, 2018
Biocontrols USA East Conference and Expo - Rochester Riverside Hotel, Rochester, NY
We'll be at booth #21.
Learn more about the trade show here.
- March 7 - 9, 2018 BIOCONTROLS USA WEST San Diego, CA
- December 1 - 4, 2017 Greenhouse Grower’s GROW Summit 2017
- October 24 - 27, 2017 GREENHOUSE CONNECT - Silver Baron Lodge, Park City, UT
- October 12 - 13, 2017 BIOCONTROLS USA EAST 2017 - Hyatt Regency, Orlando, FL
- July 15 - 18, 2017 CULTIVATE'17, Columbus, OH
- July 10 - 13, 2017 AERGC Annual Meeting - Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- March 2 - 3, 2017 BIOCONTROLS USA WEST CONFERENCE AND EXPO - Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, NV