Middle East CLOSTAT® Benefits Animal Health.
Intestinal health issues in poultry and livestock are of constant concern to producers around the world. CLOSTAT is a patented microorganism that supports intestinal health, by maintaining a balanced microbiota. It has been proven to help develop a natural defense mechanism against profit-killing bacteria.
CLOSTAT doesn’t create any antibiotic resistance or residue concerns, and can also be used in organic farms.
Getting Inside The Science
An active microbial selected from a unique strain of Bacillus subtilis PB6. This active microbial was isolated from the intestinal tract of healthy chickens surviving a necrotic enteritis outbreak.
CLOSTAT produces a specific bacteriocin in the gastro-intestinal tract that has inhibitory activity against pathogenic strains of Clostridium perfringens and other pathogenic Clostridium spp.
CLOSTAT also produces a specific surfactin that has been shown to have very efficient anti-inflammatory properties.
CLOSTAT is not species specific, meaning that it can be used in all animal species. In the EU, CLOSTAT is registered for all poultry species (except turkeys for breeding) and piglets.
CLOSTAT can be used in organic farms!
- Fully stable in feed and premixes
- Heat stable upon pelleting
- Compatible with nearly all organic acids
- Compatible with nearly all anticoccidials
- Production of distinctive biocides with specific activity against pathogenic strains of Clostridum perfringens
- Prevention of necrotic enteritis, bacterial enteritis/dysbiosis, and maintenance of a balanced GI tract
- Optimal gut integrity facilitates nutrient absorption
- Production of flocks and livestock in an environment with reduced antibiotic use
- Reduction in medication cost due to preventive gut health management
- Improved profit margin through reduced mortalities, improved litter quality and performance, and less rejections at slaughterhouse
Certain statements may not be applicable in all geographical regions. Product labeling and associated claims may differ based upon government requirements. All claims are supported by scientific and field data.