The Winning Edge. . .
Trace minerals are essential components of poultry feed for normal function and production. The full genetic potential of modern commercial broiler birds can be achieved by supplementing with KemTRACE, innovative proprietary minerals that are proven, safe, and, formulated as per bird requirement.
- KemTRACE Broiler for Broiler
- KemTRACE Breeder for Breeder
- KemTRACE Layer for Layer
Kemin’s metal propionates demonstrate winning edge in poultry performance, production, health and ROI.
KemTRACE is manufactured to international standards in a state of the art manufacturing facility certified by International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Feed Additive and Pre-Mixture Quality Systems (FAMI-QS), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP). The raw materials in KemTRACE Broiler are of superior technical grade raw materials, procured per European Union specifications.
KemTRACE Mode of Absorption
KemTRACE minerals are highly soluble, more than 98% dissociation with the pH range of 4.8 - 6.6, which ensures the better absorption of trace minerals in poultry.
- Stringent RMRA
- Metal Propionate is permitted for use by AAFCO
- Quality assurance testing from CALTAX by using Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC-MS) and Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) used for QA
- Healthier bird
- Improved body weight gain
- Better feed conversion rate (FCR)
- Improved dressing percentage
- KemTRACE Broiler: 500 gm per ton of feed
- KemTRACE Breeder: 1kg per ton of feed
- KemTRACE Layer: 750 -1 kg per ton of feed