Aleta™ Means Immune Response
Aleta™ is a highly bioavailable immunomodulator offering a high and consistent concentration of linear Beta 1,3 Glucan to improve immunity and animal performance. Aleta provides a consistent ROI in situations of disease and stress, especially in situations that are typically addressed with antibiotics.
Unlike yeast products - which contain only 5 to 15 percent Beta Glucan and require extraction from an indigestible cell wall - Aleta is produced from a unique alga (Euglena gracilis) containing a high concentration of linear Beta Glucan. These algal cells are highly digestible, making Aleta’s Beta Glucan bioavailable without extraction.
How Aleta Works
Aleta has a clear mode of action at the molecular level of the active ingredient. In contrast, many different components of competitive products have less clear modes of action.
- Higher concentration compared to yeast based Beta Glucan
- Linear 1,3 Beta Glucan from algae has much superior immune response compared with 1,6 Beta Glucan of yeast derived
- Standardized and quantifiable Beta Glucan
- Highly bioavailable Beta Glucan
- More consistent immunomodulator activity
- Safe product (no dioxin, ionophore contamination)
- Improves immunity
- Helps animal to resist disease
- Increase production performance parameters
- Feed conversion ratio
- Body weight
- Reduction in mortality
- Improves gut health
- Reduces heat stress and other stress
For more information, contact your nearest Kemin representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.