The Facts on LYSOFORTE® - LYSOFORTE® IP*
Profitability, through the utilization of nutrients, combined with animal health, are two of the most important challenges in today’s animal production. Feed fats and oils variability is a very common issue and can influence feed variability and animal performance. This issue is often under evaluated, and makes animal production less predictable.
It is possible to alleviate the effect of fats and oils variability by means of a more precise AME evaluation, a precise analysis of lipids oxidative status and finally, increasing the digestibility and absorption rate of fats and oils by the addition of LYSOFORTE® to the feed.
An absorption enhancer, such as LYSOFORTE Booster Dry, has the ability to reduce these differences and enhance the utilization of energy from oils and fats therefore, leading to improved feed conversion ratios and consequently, lower production costs.
LYSOFORTE is used all over the world in animal diets to increase the absorption of oils, fats and other nutrients and to improve performance and feed efficiency.
- Creates smaller emulsion particles
- Lowers the critical micelle concentration
- Supports the effect of bile salts during fat emulsification in the gut
- Improves nutrient transport through the intestinal lumen
- Improves the absorption of nutrients like lipids, amino acids and glucose
- Improves the absorption of fat-soluble components like vitamins, carotenoids and pigments
- Heat stable
- Improved animal performance
- Lower feed cost through more efficient use of nutrients
- Contributes to animal health and welfare
- More environmentally friendly animal production
- Allows reformulating diets at a lower cost without compromising animals performance
Interested to learn how LYSOFORTE can boost your profitability up to 5 Euro per ton of feed? Watch the following video.
Certain statements may not be applicable in all geographical regions. Product labeling and associated claims may differ based upon government requirements.
*The product does not contain genetically modified organisms (GMO’s), is not produced from GMO’s and does not contain ingredients produced from GMO’s as defined by Regulation (EC) No 1829/2003. The product is Identity Preserved with full traceability back to the seed. Certain statements may not be applicable in all geographical regions. Product labeling and associated claims may differ based upon government requirements.