Amino Acid (AA) balancing continues to be more widely accepted. Contributing factors to increased AA balancing include the desire to feed lower protein diets, high prices for protein supplements, and continued refinement and improvement of nutrition models.
Lysine Essential Nutrient
Dairy cows require essential amino acids as Lys and Met to synthetize proteins such as in milk and in muscle or for a growing fetus.
Without proper supplementation of the main amino acids such as lysine (Lys) and methionine (Met), it's hard to reach nutritional goals. Lysine is considered one of the main limiting amino acids for optimal animal performance.
LysiGEM: The Superior Source Of Digestible Lysine For Ruminants
LysiGEM is a rumen-protected lysine that results in the most cost-effective solution when formulating dairy diets based on amino acid balance. It combines rumen bypass and proven intestinal digestible lysine.
Because not all is about just rumen-protection, LysiGEM delivers the amount of digestible lysine that the ruminant needs
- Protected from rumen degradation and highly released at the intestinal level
- Highly concentrated product
- Free flowing product that is resistant to physical damage in typical feed processing (mixing and pelleting)
- Greater flexibility in balancing rations to amino acid specifications
- Improved efficiency of metabolize protein
- The combination of rumen bypass and intestinal availability provides cost effective sources of limiting amino acids
SmartMILK: Balancing for AA has, without question, been a contributing factor to higher milk yields, higher milk component levels, and greater herd profitability for many dairy producers.
Smartamine® M - MetaSmart® are trademarks of Adisseo France S.A.S