ENDOX® Brand Antioxidants
Synthetic, dry antioxidant systems developed specifically for livestock feed.
- A blend of synthetic antioxidants – including butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA and ethoxyquin (EQ).
- Chelator - to prevent the initial formation of free radicals.
- Surfactant - to ensure the antioxidant molecules and the free radicals react accordingly.
- Oil-based carrier - to ensure a complete mix in the fat.
- Specifically formulated dry antioxidant system to provide maximum protection from the oxidation of fats and oils in feed.
- Recommended feeding level (calculated based on 3% supplemented for diet) is a minimum of 125 g/tonne. Usage may vary based upon the level of fat in the complete feed.
- Powerful blend of synthetic antioxidants.
- A complete antioxidant system.
- Added surfactant provides adequate distribution of the active components throughout the feed mixture.
- Provides protection against degradation of fat soluble vitamins in feed.