Acid LAC™ Liquid Acidifier
Acid LAC™ is a buffered liquid acidifier for livestock and poultry drinking water.
- Propionic Acid - 70.5%, to control mould and to lower pH
- Acetic Acid - to control wild yeast growth
- Benzoic Acid - to control growth of mould, wild yeast and certain bacteria
- Sorbic Acid - to control mold and wild yeast growth
- Ammonium Hydroxide - a buffering agent used to reduce acid corrosiveness
- Sodium Hydroxide - to aid in forming a stable acid salt and a source of dietary sodium
- Methylparaben and Propylparaben - to protect ingredients from oxidation
pH: 4.5 - 5.5
Swine and Poultry
- A blend of organic acids designed to provide acidification of drinking water.
- Acidify water, prior to adding to milk replacer, resulting in a milk pH of approximately 4.3,1 which is the ideal range for the prevention of spoilage. Works to improve prepared milk replacer quality, while extending the shelf life.
- Buffered liquid acidifier which reduces pH of drinking water to approximately 4.5.
Remove mineral deposits and other biofilm accumulations from watering systems. For maximum efficacy, allow solution to remain in waterlines for 24 hours, then rinse until water is clear. Repeat as needed.
To learn more about how Kemin diet acidification products can help your operation, submit your information in the form below.
1Dr. Neil Anderson. Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food & Rural Affairs (OMAFRA). http://calfcare.ca/calf-feeding/calf-feeding-systems/group-feeding/acidi.... Accessed January 12, 2017.