Asia Pacific Pet Food Technologies Customer Service
Commitment to Customers
Customers rely on us as more than a vendor; we work alongside them, providing critical answers for an industry where deviation from a single specification can affect everything from stability and palatability to nutrient status. Customers partnering with Kemin benefit from:
- More than 30 years of pet food industry experience
- Customized support
- Global product availability via regional manufacturing facilities
- A company-wide focus on quality and food safety.
- A culture of innovation that inspires molecular solutions.
Individualized Customer Support
Leveraging decades of experience, Kemin chemists, scientists and industry experts collaborate with customers to develop customized solutions that work. And, at any time, the entire Kemin team is ready to offer technical assistance, lab support, and feedback. This is the technical service model the petfood industry has come to expect, and it originated at Kemin.
Customer Laboratory Services
Every customer is different and the Kemin Customer Laboratory Services (CLS) team understands that our products must be tailored to meet the specific needs of each pet food manufacturer. In operation since 1994, Kemin CLS has completed more than one million analyses to ensure customers receive the maximum value from Kemin products.
Highly qualified Kemin engineers and technical experts partner with customers to develop state-of-the-art equipment that meets their unique needs. Kemin equipment experts help with comprehensive site surveys; equipment selection, calibration and installation; and determining product application rates.
Our dedicated technical service staff utilizes its experience and advanced problem-solving skills to uncover the source of customer problems, then develop custom solutions that eliminate them. Technical service staff also provides vital, up-to-date information on:
- Market trends and the availability of raw materials and ingredients
- Updates on the efficacy of new ingredients on stability and palatability
- Shelf-life and flavor expectations
- Inclusion rates and manufacturing processes
Learn how we put our knowledge and innovation to work for you!