Sub-Suharan Africa PARAMEGA Benefits Pet Food Products
Highly unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids are gaining marketplace popularity, but are difficult to include in petfood diets due to their instability. Paramega antioxidants from Kemin are uniquely effective in maintaining the oxidative stability of even the most unstable diets and ingredients, including vegetable and marine ingredients.
OMEGA-3 Fatty Acids – An Essential Ingredient to Good Pet Health
Paramega literally means ‘for omegas,’ emphasizing the unique role the product plays in stabilizing petfood diets that are increasingly using omega-3 and other essential fatty acids for improved nutrition.
Petfood diets that include omega-3 fatty acids provide:
- Healthier coats and skin
- Increased stamina
- Stronger immune systems
- Nutritional benefits recognized by consumers
With PARAMEGA, pets and their owners can enjoy the benefits of these healthy ingredients while being assured that their pet food will remain fresh and wholesome.
- Highly unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids are gaining marketplace popularity, but are difficult to include in a petfood diet due to their instability.
- PARAMEGA antioxidants include natural tocopherols providing optimal stability to omega-3 oils.
- Rosemary extract in PARAMEGA uses a proprietary process producing a unique molecular profile.
- PARAMEGA is natural, GMO-free, and approved for use in pet foods as a flavor or spice.
- Health benefits of petfood diets enriched with omega-3 fatty acids can now be effectively protected with PARAMEGA antioxidants.
Learn more about innovatve solutions in petfood nutrtion and palatability.