INNOVATIVE DYE SOLUTION CONTAINING NATURAL MOLECULES
In ophthalmology, vital dyes have long been used as surgical tools that enable surgeons to better visualize the semitransparent intraocular membranes and tissues, such as the internal limiting membrane (ILM). Based on the market needs for safe and natural alternatives, Kemin has launched new intraocular dyes, each utilizing the intrinsic staining capability of lutein* for use in cataract and vitreoretinal surgeries.
THE NATURAL CHOICE FOR SUPERIOR STAINING
Kemin has developed safe and efficacious intraocular dyes, which offer an array of targeted staining solutions for use in ophthalmic surgeries. Our proprietary dyes utilize the intrinsic staning capability of lutin*, a natural dye molecule more widely known for its antioxidant properties in the human retina. Kemin proprietary dyes utilize the intrinsic staining capability of lutein, a natural dye molecule, more widely known for its antioxidant properties in the human retina.1-2
INNOVATIVE DYE SOLUTIONS
- Provide optimal contrast between targeted and untargeted membranes and structures
- Formulated with natural lutein
- Non-toxic biocompatible formulas with strong safety data
- Completely removable with silicon cannula
- Available in single-use sterile vials and syringes
- CE-marked and available for sale throughout the European Union
Kemin Pharma Headquarters
Rua das Ferrarias del Rei, 6
*Lutein possesses an isomer called zeaxanthin, which is also present in the formulation.
1. Patent application US 13/433,526.
2. Tan AG, Mitchell P, et al. (2008). Antioxidant nutrient intake and the long-term incidence of age-related cataract: the Blue Mountains Eye Study. Am J Clin Nutr. 87(6):1899-905.
"Not all products are available in all areas. Product labeling and associated claims may differ based on regulatory requirements."
© Kemin Industries, Inc. and its group of companies 2013. All rights reserved. ®™ Trademarks of Kemin Industries, Inc., U.S.A.
IN THE NEWSAll News
...took this opportunity to provide insight into how their companies utilise animal protein to ef...
...Procter and Gamble are among the business giants that have taken notice, using renewable chemi...
By Christopher Doering, Gannett Washington Bureau Embargoed until 12:01 a.m. ET Sunday, Oct 27(...
KEMIN EVENTSAll Events
No Events Listed