A food manufacturer’s goal is to deliver a product that looks good, tastes fresh and is consistent time and time again. Lipid oxidation is a common factor that causes food products to turn rancid and/or have color changes. Both of...
kemin press releases:
- Kemin launches new palatability enhancer for companion animal supplements
- NEI Issues New Recommendation for AREDS2 Formulation Following Landmark Vision Study Results: 10 mg FloraGLO® Lutein and 2 mg OPTISHARP® Zeaxanthin Replaces Beta Carotene in AREDS Supplement
- Midwest ADSA Young Scholar Award Presented to Kevin Herrick
- Kemin introduces first-ever palatant with antioxidant protection for low-fat petfood diets in North America
- Kemin petition leads to USDA approval of a new antimicrobial for the meat and poultry industry